This week, I’d like to look back over this past year and declare some of my wins and celebrate them. At the same time, I will declare my visions for 2023 and celebrate them.
Wow, what a year. I guess that we say that every year. There have been ups and downs, times of being too comfortable in my comfort zone (no growth), and times of going outside of my comfort zone (growth), some wins and some losses, with a few of the losses becoming wins. Forgiving and Gratefulness along the way, keeping me in check and going beyond.
There are three wins that I’d like to express and celebrate:
1) Receiving a Pay It Forward Scholarship for one of the best Mastermind groups around- The Mastermind Key Experience. We are only 3 months into this adventure and I’ve learned much- a clear and refined Definite Major Purpose, assigning shapes and colors to our PPNs and SMART Goals and hanging them around the house, car, and office as a constant reminder, using service and Plan of Action cards, readings from “The Greatest Salesman in the World”, repeating phrases and affirmations, Master Kays, our DMP, Blueprint Builder, recordings to listen to, using accomplishment and gratitude cards, creating positive habits, and more- all of this to keep the peptides flowing and keeping our subby active. Celebrating personal and professional development.
2) Getting hired to officiate at 6, 4 and 5 day DanceSport competitons, travelling to New Jersey, Texas, and Florida, amongst keeping my Fred Astaire and Arthur Murray competitions. I also lost a few competitions this year and going forward, due to being suspended from the major dance membership group that basically monopolizes the dance world, a very political situation. This is one of those losses that turned into a win, as I now have the freedom to advertise where I am at, without hiding, being silenced where I am, being listed as an official and ducking away the best I can from photos and videos not to get caught at an event that is not “qualified”, I am now able to accept work from independent competitions, the amateur group that we used to be a member, and collegiate competitions. Although I lost a few, well more than a few events, going forward, I will be gaining more competitions in the years to come, including the ones listed above. Celebrating my first passion and freedom.
3) Just a couple days ago, I put down a deposit and first month’s rent, renting space for an afternoon weekly at a thriving wellness center to do Reiki Energy Healing (my second passion) and other holistic services that I offer. I’ve been promising my colleague for nearly ten years that I will be joining her and I finally “Do It Now” as years of waiting for the right time, waiting for my practice to grow, etc.- you know, the usual excuses not to make my move. It is now time to bury the excuses and just do it, knowing that this will allow me to build professional relationships, collaborations, and partnerships, and build my practice. Celebrating growth.
Three things that I’d like to accomplish in this coming year:
1) To work with 5-8 clients weekly and consistently. This may not seem like much, but it is huge for me. Currently and over the last few years, work (my passion) has been very sparse, going months without working on a client. For the most, those that I have been working with are colleagues and have been exchanging each other’s services. I know that by renting the space mentioned above, will allow me to grow my circles and practice. Along with increasing my advertising and updating my website to better serve my clients. These are small steps, yet a large ones toward my past my moonshot goal for global expansion and helping 1,111,111+ people.
2) To work up to working/officiating 15 DanceSport competitions. This is very attainable as I already have about 10 commitments thus far. I’m excited to expand with my new found freedom.
3) To earn/receive multiple streams of income through my 2 passions mentioned above, a direct marketing company that I recently invested in- helping individuals and small businesses to save money on home and business services that they are already using, and whatever comes my way- I am open to what the Universe has in store for me.
What are your wins for this year? Your expectations/plans for this coming year? Let me know, I love to hear about others’ plans for growth, and I am here to support you in any way that I can.
Thank you for your continued support and I’ll see you next year!
Wow Len some amazing wins here for 2022! Thanks for sharing insights into both of your passions.
Thank you, Leonard for sharing. You are amazing!
What a great list – you’re seeing many breakthroughs that will continue on into the future!
Congratulations on all that you discovered and created in 2022… It’s obvious you will have the 2023 of your dreams! Can’t wait to see it!
Thank you. Yes, I’m leaving a trail behind and not looking back.
Thank you, Joan.
Yes, thank you.
Thank you, Jen. Yes, closed doors opens doors, sometimes one just has to let things go in order to progress.
Follow your dreams and your passions! Congratulations on all of your work and look forward to what 2023 brings!
Sounds like you are making great progress in shedding some cement and moving forward, Leonard! Congratulations!
HI, Len, This is a wonderful share of the past year and what you have planned out for 2023. Congratulations on committing to an office space for your growing practice.
Jen just said it all for me. Does that count as an underscore?! 🙂
Bravo Leonard! Inspiring blog post and example of celebrating growth and accomplishments. I especially liked how you said “some losses that turned out to be wins!” Cheering you on for a fantastic 2023 as you continue to do the mental exercises to direct your thoughts and live the Life you envision.