Week 7 has been pivotal for me. All the moving parts of MKE are continuing to come together more and more and overlap each other, and I am beginning to FEEL the changes….PMA’s, and DMP’s, and POA’s, OH MY!!!!
“All You Need is Love” from the Beatles has been playing in my head almost nonstop this week as I am seeing this as the overarching theme from the various resources we are reading from the enlightened ones:
1. Og Scroll II: “I will great this day with love in my heart….Henceforth will I look on all things with love and I will be born again” as he continues to say that he will love all circumstances, sun and rain, light and darkness, happiness and sadness, I am reminded of Phillipians 4:11: “I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances..”
2. Law of Forgiveness: Hard to silently greet those we meet throughout our day with an “I love you” if you harbor the bitterness of unforgiveness towards someone (and that includes yourself!—the Gal/Guy in the Glass depends on it!) Unforgiveness only hurts the one who is holding on to it and morphs into a breeding ground for hate.
3. Remembering the Golden Buddah of ALL humanity—wow that’s a big one. I found myself looking around at random strangers thinking of all the cement that is weighing them down and then sending a rapid fire of “I love you’s” to each one.
4. The Law of Growth (and focus): if you get more of what you think about (and focus on), imagine if you thought the BEST in others, assumed the best of intentions rather than the worse….wouldn’t we get more of the BEST then? (I once heard this wise advise: “Since we cannot ever really know what another is thinking, why not assume they had the best intentions rather than the worst?”)
5. Law of Giving and Receiving: giving without expectation of reciprocity, no agenda, only love—-give more get more.
6. Blue Print Builder Point 5: only engaging in transactions which benefits all involved….eliminating hatred, and negative feelings towards humanity, but rather love all humanity, “because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success” (AHH, there’s that PMA again! Oops time to start the diet mental diet over again).
Like Mark mentioned, there really are only two emotions: Love and Fear. Love allows us to expand; while fear makes us shrink. Love is so powerful and brings out the best in us, covers a multiple of wrong doings, and compels us to do our best.
As my favorite book says, “ Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
Great points that you’ve brought up.
Excellent blog Stephanie!
Yes, so true Brad! I remember the first time I heard the concept of only two emotions: love and fear. It was a child development book, entitled “Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline” that I read when my middle daughter was a toddler. In it the author talked about the law of focus (although I didn’t realize it was called that at the time). She talked about focusing on what you want your child to DO, not on what you DON’T want them to do. To focus on all the things they are doing right and what you love about them, NOT all the typical toddler bahaviors that usually aggravate parents. It was a game changer and I saw it work wonders in my daughter and in our relationship.
thank you! You’re right, God can take all things and work it together for our good, and that’s something to hold on to, believe it, and keep our focus on.
Fantastic job highlight that all we need is love! Isn’t it amazing what can happen when the love intention is put out there?
Thank you Stephanie. All you need is love.
Thank you Stefanie, what a powerful blog post! I love that Beatles song. My favourite line: ‘There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be – it’s easy.’ Great job!
That has got to be one if the most important lessons, to love it all and be content, no matter the circumstances. Everything always works out for the highest good. Great post. Thank You ❤️ 😊 🙏
Love thyself, thank you for sharing Stefanie.
I agree with Nancy, Stefanie, “Great post – interesting how it all works together!” You’ve taken many different sources and blended them nicely! 🙂
Great post – interesting how it all works together!