December is here and the holiday season is upon us. I started to feel my old blueprint fighting to reassert itself over the past week, but then I simply took extra time in my sit this morning and I found immense peace in the absolute realization that “I AM WHAT I WILL TO BE”.
Scroll III started at the perfect time for me. Why, because it is easy to get out of step during the holidays, to make excuses that I am too busy to put in the extra time to work on myself, to tell myself I can work on all this stuff in the new year, honestly to simply get lazy. Then, the scroll hits me right between the eyes as I read it each day and I smile… I will persist until I succeed.
I could write about so many wonderful passages in our reading this week, but this one is right in step with my inner self as I think about the work, we are doing in MKMMA.
“I will persist until I succeed. Henceforth, I will consider each day’s effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today. I will be liken to the rain drop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid. I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking. I will persist until I succeed.”
Each day as I do my simple exercises…
• Read the Greatest Salesman 3 times per day
• Read the Master Key Lesson
• Read my plan of action out loud with enthusiasm 3 times per day with enthusiasm
• Read my DMP out loud with enthusiasm 3 times per day
• Read my press release and focus on it as already completed
• Listen to my recorded DMP while exercising
• Read my “Law of Giving” card
• Read my affirmation card
• Affirm “I can be what I will to be” 20 times per day out loud
• Repeat “Do it now” 25 times per day out loud
• Focus on the shapes on my board
• Concentrate on my movie poster for 5 minutes and feel the joy of knowing it is already a reality
• Keep all opinions to myself
• Stay on the mental diet
• Mastermind with my partner
I realize that each of these are a blow of my blade against my old blueprint and by persistently continuing with each simple exercise… I will succeed. All of these actions are no longer chores or just tasks that I check off on another to do list, they are habits that are shaping my new reality.
I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy!
I am blessed.
May you be blessed in this wonderful life.
Thanks, Scott, for telling us how you’re building your new life one step at a time! 🙂
Scott I understand how you feel. Your daily regiment was a nice outline to make sure I was getting in all that I need to do everyday. This is an amazing month to persevere.